I’ve started to compile a list of places to go and things to do in Ontario over the next few months. I’m looking for suggestions, as well! If you have a place you think I should visit, message me, or leave a comment. Here’s a short list of the places or things I have in mind for a fun-filled summer!
- Mustang Drive-In (PEC)
- Quinte Ribfest (Trenton)
- Brambleberry Farm (Wooler)
- Tyendinaga Caves & Caverns (Belleville)
- Bird House City (Picton)
- Axes & Allies (Trenton)
- Barrie Farmers Market (Barrie)
- Wasaga Beach (Wasaga Beach?)
- Casa Loma (Toronto)
- Ontario Science Center (Toronto)
- A day in Port Hope (Port Hope)
Tell me about your favourite places to visit in Ontario! What is your favourite summertime activity? My favourite might be walking along the water while eating ice cream and simply enjoying the sun.